Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!


The chapter of our lives that was 2016 is finally closed.  We’ve lived through eight years of a presidency filled with utter failure, hollowness and shame and endured a president who behaved like a two-year-old throwing a tantrum in the middle of Walmart.

Let’s offer up our prayers for our new president that he may be guided to put our great nation back on the right track.

I wish to thank my co-blogger, Proof, who added some amazing and amusing content and stepped in to mind the place while I was away on vacation.  I’d also like to thank all our loyal readers who have visited here.  Many have become good friends.  I am eternally grateful to you.

To the friends I know and the friends I may come to know in the future may each day of the New Year be filled with contentment, opportunities, peace and abundance.

Wishing all of you a very Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.