Thursday, March 31, 2016

You love me, you really, really love me...

Actually, there's not a grain of truth in that statement, but I thought it would be worthwhile to plant a little notion in your noggins.

Allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Adrienne, and I hang out in a little corner of the interwebs.  Most days I sit in the aforementioned corner, sucking my thumb, and twirling my hair. 

However, when a friend comes seeking help, I am powerless to refuse. 


In just days, our fearless leader, Curmudgeon, will be going off on one of her little jaunts leaving Grunt and Proof in charge of the blog.  Regular readers will remember when they had to call in Peruvian maids (legal),  carpet cleaners, and sanitizing crews to fix up the ol' homestead before Curmudgeon's anticipated arrival home.  One year they actually had to replace the carpet because of cigar burns. These guys just cannot not be trusted with the keys to the liquor cabinet.

Sooooooooooo, much to their chagrin, I, me, moi will be in charge of the keys.  The screaming and gnashing of teeth you hear is Grunt and Proof displaying childish histrionics in hopes that Curmudgeon will change her mind.

Not happening, boys.

I've also engaged John Kasich to be in charge of our mail, Trump will handle entertainment, Cruz will order our wash-off tattoos, Bernie, well, Bernie will be hitting the dumpsters for food, and Hillary will be in charge of emails.  

It's going to be a great week.  Yuuuuuge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.