Saturday, June 13, 2015

One Week Remains To Nominate Your Favorite Blogs For The Third Annual Paul Revere Award

This past Monday I announced The Third Annual Paul Revere Awards for smaller conservative blogs which are all too often overlooked.  For the past two years I have selected the winners.  This time around I decided to open the award up to nominations from my readers. 

The nomination process began slowly but picked up late in the week with Woodsterman doing yeoman’s work suggesting multiple interesting sites for the award.

The nomination period will close next Saturday, June 20, 2015 at 12:00 PM EDT.

Click on this link to learn more about the award.  Meanwhile, below is the list of nominees so far.  If you don’t see your favorite blog listed, you can add it in the comments section below.

Your Crazy Uncle Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.