Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Tiny Hamster Thanksgiving And More

The car is packed, the gas tank is full and Sophie, my little furkid, is ready to ride shotgun as we make our annual trek to spend Thanksgiving with friends.  

Once we arrive, Sophie will have two other dogs, Tika and Teddy, to play with.  I am bringing a whole Honey Baked Ham® for everyone to feast on.  Everyone else has their assigned goodies to bring.  I am looking forward to wearing my eating pants and watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, catching my very most favoritest movie "Miracle on 34th Street" and watching some football.

Like every holiday gathering there will be the "odd" one who was told to "dress up" and arrives dressed like a pilgrim complete with a hat made of construction paper.  And, yes, there will be plenty of embarrassing photographs taken, perhaps even tweeted out (how times have changed) and someone is bound to say or do something that will be recounted years from now.

I've got several posts queued up over the next several days.

Sophie and I wish readers of this blog a safe, happy and healthy Thanksgiving holiday. Don't forget to save some space for a piece of pumpkin or sweet potato pie.

Remember to tell the people you care about that you love them and give them a big 'ol hug for good measure.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.