Friday, April 18, 2014

Cankles’ New Book “Hard Choices”

The clichéd title of Hillary Clinton’s new book “Hard Choices” is calculatedly vague and bland.  The Twitterverse was awash with crotch puns following the announcement by Simon & Shuster today that the book would be released on June 10.

The “Hard Choices” title was used by Secretary of State Cyrus Vance in 1983 and Simon & Shuster has chosen to use a grayscale photograph of a much younger Hillary.  Obviously the tactic is to burnish her image.  The truth is this hag is 67 years old.

My apologies to Balage Balogh for using his “Sax Clinton” painting as the background in the Photoshop™ in this post. It is a far more accurate depiction of the former Secretary of State and the punny “Hard Choices” title.

I am not interested in reading about her “odometer diplomacy”.  I want her to confess to her role in the Benghazi scandal.




UPDATE:  Linked, with thanks to Cardigan, at iOwnTheWorld.  Eleanor in Hell had what I thought was the funniest comment: 

“What to do with that carpet in the White House?”
“Fort Marcy Park or behind Clyde’s in Georgetown?”
“Who gets to sort through Vince’s trash?”
“Where the Hell do I put that diary?”
“Bill’s shredder or mine?”


Very hard choices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.