Saturday, April 28, 2012

The 2012 Nerd Prom For Jug Ears

Jimmy Kimmel and the errand boy sent by grocery clerks roasted the Secret Service, Washington's political and media elite at the 98th annual White House Correspondents' Association dinner on Saturday night at the Washington Hilton.

Looking ahead to the next four years, Da Preezy of the United Steezy mused, "In the first term I sang Al Green.  In my second term, I'm going with Young Jeezy." (First Lady Michelle Obama nodded in approval.)

Shannon Bream tweeted a memorable catchphrase:  “There’s a term for President Obama…Maybe not TWO terms.”

And what we’ve all thought when Kimmel joked, "It doesn't matter if you're black, like President Obama, or white, like President Obama, or red, like President Obama's agenda."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please scribble on my walls otherwise how will I know what you think, but please don’t try spamming me or you’ll earn a quick trip to the spam filter where you will remain—cold, frightened and all alone.